Long Island Marriott
101 James Doolittle Boulevard
Uniondale, New York 11553 USA
To book, please visit Here
Rate: $162 + taxes per night
Rate is active until 3/16/17. Subject to Availability.
How to Get There
The nearest major airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK / KJFK). This airport has international and domestic flights from New York, New York and is 18 miles from the center of Hofstra University.
Another major airport is LaGuardia Airport (LGA / KLGA), which has international and domestic flights from New York, New York and is 25 miles from Hofstra University.
Teterboro Airport (TEB / KTEB) has domestic flights from Teterboro, New Jersey and is 33 milesfrom Hofstra University.
Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP / KISP) has domestic flights from Islip, New York and is 34 miles from Hofstra University.
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR / KEWR) has international and domestic flights from Newark, New Jersey and is 38 miles from Hofstra University.
Partner Airlines Providing Airfare Discounts
- Alaska Airlines is pleased to provide discounted travel to the LMSA National Conference
- Fly Alaska Airlines to New York, New York (JFK or EWR) and save 7% on flights from any Alaska Airlines city (excluding Costa Rica, Mexico, Hawaii, and Alaska).
- Simply click here and travel from April 4 - May 12, 2017. Blackout Dates: April 7 - April 9, 2017
- The discount is automatically applied.
- Discounted airfares are applicable from April 4, 2017 to April 12, 2017, for travel to and from the LMSA National Conference in Hempstead, NY.
- These discounts are applicable for air travel in and out of New York City (La Guardia, JFK, or Newark).
- When booking online at www.delta.com/meetings, scroll down and select "Book Your Flight" and enter the Meeting Code - NMPZ5 - in the box provided: "Meeting Event Code"
- Reservations may be made by calling Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 1 800.328.1111. Be sure to mention your "Meeting Event Code" - NMPZ5.
- Discount percentages vary by class of service and origination point, US/Canada, International and International: Transpacific Asia/Australia.
- Discounted airfares are applicable from April 3, 2017 to April 12, 2017, for travel to the LMSA National Conference in Hempstead, NY.
- These discounts (2-10% of base fare) are applicable for air travel in and out of New York City (La Guardia, JFK, or Newark).
- When booking online go to www.united.com. Enter ZY7J936980 in the offer code box.
- Reservation may be made in the USA and Canada, through a travel agency or through the United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800.426.1122. Be sure to mention the Z Code ZY7J and Agreement Code 936980.
- Reservations may be made outside the USA and Canada, through www.united.com, a travel agency, or via email to email@example.com and provide your preferred itinerary, the meeting Z Code ZXRH and the Agreement Code 786038. Allow 24 hours for email requests to be processed.
- Discounted airfares are applicable from March 30, 2017 to April 12, 2017 for travel to the LMSA National Conference in Hempstead, NY.
- These discounts (10% of base fare) are applicable for air travel in and out of New York (La Guardia or JFK) and anywhere WestJet flies in North America (including their Delta code-share partner network)
- When booking online go to westjet.com/convention-discount. Enter the Coupon Code VCGCQGK. (For Travel Agent web use only use Promo Code: LGA01)
- Reservations may be made through the WestJet Group Sales at 844.213.5230. Be sure to mention Coupon Code VCGCQGK.
- Reservations may be changed or canceled with 24 hours of booking at no charge. Further changes or cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the flight; please note additional fees or changes may apply for each guest depending on fare class booked and differences in fares.
Amtrak offers a 10% discount off the best available rail fare to (New York, NY) between (April 03, 2017 –April 12, 2017). To book your reservation call Amtrak at 1 (800) 872-7245 or contact your local travel agent. Conventions cannot be booked via Internet. Please be sure to refer to Convention Fare Code X42E-967 when making your reservation. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
By Public Transportation
From 495 take exit 38 to the Meadowbrook Parkway.
From the Northern State Parkway take exit 31A to the Meadowbrook Parkway.
From the Southern State Parkway take exit 22N to the Meadowbrook Parkway.
Take Meadowbrook Parkway south, to Exit M4-This is a long exit ramp, but take it all the way to the end-continue west on Hempstead Turnpike for approximately 1.5 miles, and turn right at the traffic light before the second pedestrian bridge into campus. Continue into campus to the second stop sign. (There will be a bear statue in front of you). Make a right onto Hofstra Northern Boulevard, and continue to the first stop sign. Turn right to enter the School of Medicine driveway and continue into the parking lot. For virtual directions, please visit medicine.hofstra.edu. Click on “Maps & Directions” at the bottom of the page.